- Revolutionizes feeding tape components by eliminating reliance on user skill.
- Any operator to easily supply tape components by merely inserting the tape, all without stopping the machine.
- Yamaha’s unique center-open system, which eliminates the need to remove the top tape, reduces pick-up errors due to static peeling charge and fuzz.
- Yamaha-exclusive tape setting mechanism that extends towards the operator to simplify tape setting and a mechanism that allows for two reels to be set at once on the feeder greatly improves ease of use for the operator.
|Compatible tape||Width 8mm, Maximum thickness 1mm
* There are restrictions. Please contact us for more details. Material Paper/(Emboss * In development)
* Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Cover Tape (PSA) can not correspond.
|Applicable reel specifications||“Feed pitch setting 2mm／4mm
Reel width 14.4mm or less, φ382mm or less
When using applicable reel holder, Reel width 13.6mm or less, φ178mm or less.
|8mm-converted installation occupied width||12mm pitch|
|Loadable minimum tape length||400mm or more|
|Applicable components||1005 to 3216|
|Feeder type||4 types S (1005)/M (1608)/L (2012)/LL (3216)|
|Tape loading time||Approx. 5 sec
* From tape feed start to pickup preparation completion.
|Compatible mounter||YS/YSM series with tape cutter|
|External dimension (excluding projections)||Ｌ 549 x W 11.5 x H 278mm|
- Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice.